How Customers Can use Comeriver Workplace
People around the world can use Comeriver Workplace to ensure productivity and prevent abuse of computer and digital resources. While it is possible to fully customize the usage of the tool to specific needs, we thought to share information on how we think the software can help different categories of customers.
- Organizations and teams that have team-members that use computer for work could use the tool to ensure their staffs are productive and efficient. This tool will help monitor team members and help them manage tasks and reports.
- Organizations that have a computer device that is available for use by team-members or the public, they could use the software to monitor/prevent abuse of the resources.
- Organizations that have team-members that work remotely could use the tool to ensure monitoring and reports. The tool works both online and offline
- Schools that have a computer room they allow their students to use can use the tool to ensure their students does not misuse the resources or that they don't go to adult sites.
- Use this to ensure that students actually follow the right methods to do their assignments and home-works.
Corporate Businesses & Other Organizations
- Team members who don’t normally use computers for work can still use the tool to submit tasks and report.
- Especially in places where Government agencies have been converted to “Ministries of No Works”, this tool could be used to help public servants stay focused and help government deliver on her promises.
- Who says Government employees can’t actually work remotely? This tools help achieve just that
- Parents that have a computer for their kids should use this tool to ensure compliance. They can use the tool to ensure their students doesn't misuse the resources or they don't go to adult sites.
For a detailed and more updated list of use case and if you have any questions, please contact us or visit the website https://workplace.comeriver.com